16th Annual Alabama Attorney General’s
Law Enforcement Summit
“Meeting the Challenges of Drug Abuse through
Education, Communication, and Collaboration”
The 2015 Alabama Attorney General's Law Enforcement Summit will be held on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 from 8:00 A.M. until 3:30 P.M., at Frazer United Methodist Church in Montgomery. There is no cost to attend the summit; however, online registration is required.
Registration Deadline: September 14, 2015.
- Each individual must log onto their own individual AlaCOP account to register – at this time the system does not allow for group registrations or for one individual to register multiple persons.
- To register, log into AlaCOP
- Place cursor over the Information Center tab
- From the drop down menu, choose AlaCOP Training Center. A new window will open in the ABSORB registration system
- At the bottom left area click on the box labeled Catalog.
- A listing of all training classes available will be revealed. Find “AG’s Law Enforcement Summit”, then click on the “enroll” button.
- After confirmation of your enrollment, you may exit the system.
If you have any questions, OR, do not have an AlaCOP account, please contact Chris M. Carden in the Alabama Attorney’s General Office at (334) 353-1082 or via email at CCarden@ago.state.al.us.
**Please note that this is a private event for law enforcement and other invited guests only.
**Officers attending, will receive six hours of executive training credit from the Alabama Peace Officer Standards & Training Commission.
Frazer United Methodist Church
6000 Atlanta Highway
Montgomery, AL 36117